Jual pH Meter / ORP HANNA HI-98190, Jual ORP HANNA HI 98190, Cek Harga HANNA HI98190, Spek HANNA HI 98910,
HI-98190 Professional Waterproof pH/ORP Meter,
The HI-98190 combines all of the features of a benchtop into a portable IP67 rated waterproof enclosure making them one of the most versatile meters on the market.
Designed for universal applications, HI-98190 measures pH/ORP and temperature. Exchange out the pH probe for an ORP probe to obtain mV readings in the ±2000 mV range.
About the HI-98190
A backlit, graphic LCD provides easy to read resolution even in low-lit areas. A combination of dedicated and soft keys allows for intuitive operation in a choice of languages while the extended battery life assures long operation.
The log-on demand feature allows users to store up to 200 sample that can be later transferred to a PC with the HI-920015 USB cable and HI-92000 software.
- IP67 rated waterproof, rugged enclosure
- CAL Check™ - alerts users to problems during calibration including dirty/broken electrodes, contaminated buffer and overall probe condition.
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation - pH sensors incorporate a built-in temperature sensor.
- Calibration - up to a five-point calibration with seven standard buffers and five custom buffers available.
- Intuitive keypad - most of the available options such as GLP information, help, range, calibration and backlight have a dedicated button
- Approximately 200 hour battery life powered by (4) 1.5V AA batteries
Quick Connect Probe
The HI-98190 features the HI-12963 titanium bodied pH/temperature electrode with a quick connect DIN connector to make attaching and removing the probe simple and easy.
pH - Range
-2.0 to 20.0 pH; -2.00 to 20.00 pH; -2.000 to 20.000 pH Resolution 0.1 pH; 0.01 pH; 0.001 pH Accuracy ±0.1 pH; ±0.002 pH Calibration up to five-point calibration, seven standard buffers available (1.68, 4.01, 6.86, 7.01, 9.18, 10.01, 12.45) and five custom buffers Temperature Compensation automatic or manual from -20.0 to 120.0°C
mV - Range ±2000 mV Resolution 0.1 mV Accuracy ±0.2 mV Relative mV Offset Range ±2000 mV Temperature - Range
-20.0 to 120.0°C Resolution 0.1°C Accuracy ±0.4°C Additional Specifications: pH Probe HI-12963 titanium body, pH electrode with internal temperature sensor, quick DIN connector and 1m cable Slope Calibration from 80 to 110>#/td### Log-on-demand
200 samples (100 each pH/mV range) PC Connection opto-isolated USB with HI-92000 software and micro USB cable Input Impedance 10¹²Ω Battery Type/Life 1.5 C AA batteries (4) / approximately 200 hours of continuous use without backlight (50 hours with backlight) Auto-off user selectable; 5, 10, 30, 60 min, disabled Environment 0 to 50°C; RH 100 % IP67 Dimensions/Weight 185 x 93 x 35.2 mm / 400g
- HI-12963 titanium body pH electrode
- 2 x sachets of electrode cleaning solution
- Rugged carrying case
- 100mL plastic beaker (2)
- HI-92000 PC software
- HI-920015 micro USB cable
- Instruction manual
- Quality certificate
Pusat Penjualan Alat Ukur dan Alat Survey, Alat Telekomunikasi, Alat Lab, GPS handheld, GPS Geodetik, Motor Sirine,
Jalan HKelik No.20 Kelapa Dua Kebon Jeruk Jakarta Barat 11550
Phone : 082112325856 / 021.22054159 ( attn : Asep Tantan )
Mobile : 082217294199 bisa via WA
E-mail : email@example.com
Web : www.tantanteknik.com / www.margasetia.com
Blog : http://tantan-instruments.blog... / http://warungsirinejakarta.blo...